Adappt recognise our obligation to bring awareness and understanding of environmental manageability among staff to apply supportability into training in the working environment.
Energy consumption has multiplied over the recent years and the demand is expected to rise further due to increase in household purchasing power, industrial and agricultural advancements and technology advancement. Adappt endeavours to always implement supportable environmental practices in our process wherever conceivable, and consistently tries to enhance our contributions with an end goal to diminish our very own environmental footprint.
Adappt Sustainability Initiatives
• Adappt have implemented the usage of LED lighting, energy efficient appliances and solar panels across the company.
• Adappt chose electricity suppliers who offer 100& energy from renewable sources.
• Adappt have installed storage batteries to maximise our ability to use the energy generated.
• Adappt minimise airline travel where possible and pay extra towards offsetting impact costs.
• Adappt chose business accommodation based on ‘sustainability’ ratings.
• we educate our staff and management to operate a fleet of low-emission, fuel efficient vehicles.
• Encouraging our customers to choose “paperless” billing and payment, as well as electronic distribution of contracts and sales materials to reduce waste.
• Preventing pollution and minimising waste.
• Promoting environmental awareness in our office environment by encouraging our employees to conserve energy, water, and other resources.
• Recycling waste whenever possible and following appropriate municipal directions when reusing isn't accessible; and acquiring reused and economical items wherever conceivable.
• Promotion of health, productivity and safety practices on our premises through education.
We review our policies and procedures regularly, not only to ensure they remain relevant, but also to assess our progress.
This statement applies to Adappt Ltd and all its subsidiaries.
Chief Executive Officer
Date: 23rd February 2023