- UK (London / Leicester)
- India (Puducherry / Hyderabad / Mumbai)
Notice Period: Immediate Joiners / 30 Days / 60 Days
No Of Positions: 2
As a Senior Software Architect, you will be responsible for designing highly complex modules, critical components or a whole application/product. You will be seen as a technical expert for design and development. You will develop a roadmap for architecture, scalability, availability and performance for integrating multiple systems.
As a Senior Software Architect, you will be responsible for:
- - Providing expertise in Design, Architecture, Development, Continuous Integration and Delivery to ensure constant innovation
- - Ensuring continuous business improvement according to benchmarks and standards
- - Leading impact assessments and decisions related to technology choices, design /architectural considerations and implementation strategy
- - Aligning solutions to meet market needs based on in-depth knowledge of customers industry and technology
- - Bring great, fresh ideas to the team that are project-appropriate
- - Reviewing and designing architectural and engineering plans.
- - Monitoring the work of other Architects and making recommendations or scheduling workshops as required
- - Excellent leadership and communication skills
- - Detail-oriented and highly analytical